Through the eesyQ.com website and eesyQ mobile application, eesyQ, ISN Partners Ltd. or its affiliates, may provide you with access to its customer service management tool.
What personal information is collected
If you sign up for an eesyQ account, the following personal information is obtained:
– First Name, Last Name, Telephone number, delivery address, e-mail address, password.
– We may save your contact records, when enquiring us by email or by our online contact form.
– To fulfill your order, we will save your details on our servers during the open account period, after the account period or order is cancelled or if it expires the details are removed.
– We use authorized third parties to help us fulfill payments. They will only use the minimally required information from you. And the information is solely used in that purpose and to complete their task. In accordance with PCI and other regulatory compliance standards we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any third parties.
Our Use of Your Personal Data and Other Information
Your personal information will for instance be used for the following purposes
– To provide you access to the Services
– To fulfill your order
– To respond to your required requests and queries
– To provide assistance when important changes to our service appears.
– We may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you.
– We will communicate with you through email. These communications may include a series of welcome emails that help inform you about various features of the Services. Please be aware that you will receive certain emails from us related to the proper functioning of your account and ordering status.
Our Disclosure of Your Personal Data and Other Information
There are certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, including as set forth below:
- Business Transfers
As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event relating to all or a portion of our business or assets, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Service Providers, Agents and Related Third Parties
We sometimes hire other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples include maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another company to perform a function of this nature, we may need to provide them with access to certain Personal Data. However, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function, and these third-party service providers will only use your Personal Data to perform the services requested by us.
- Legal Requirements
We may also disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or if we in good faith believe, that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend our rights or property, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
In accordance with KYC (Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering legislation and regulatory compliance standards) you cannot use the Services without providing any Personal Data.
When You sign up for our Services, we ask you to provide Personal Data. If we want to use this Personal Data in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, we will ask for your consent prior to doing so. If we propose to use Personal Data for any purposes other than those described in this Policy we will offer you an effective way to opt out of our use of your Personal Data for those other purposes.
We take reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These steps include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store Personal Data. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to us via the Internet.
We restrict access to Personal Data to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline if they fail to meet those obligations.
We process Personal Data only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this Policy or any applicable service-specific privacy notice. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the Personal Data needed to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their Personal Data whenever necessary.
We regularly review our compliance with this Policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our treatment of Personal Data by contacting us through this web site. When we receive formal written complaints, it is our policy to contact the complainant regarding his or her concerns.
Access to Information
We strive to keep your Personal Data accurately recorded. Through the Services, we provide you with access to update your profile and revise Personal Data previously submitted to the Services.
If you have any additional questions or concerns about this Policy or our information practices, please feel free to contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.